Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I have discovered I am princess and this is my castle

I never thought I would be interested in visiting Germany but then I saw this picture:

and then I saw this picture:

and I realized I must go to this place and live in this castle regardless of where it is and who owns it. For those who are interested this castle is the inspiration for  Cinderella's Castle. Here is the website Neuschwanstein Castle.

On another note, Justin and I just got home from seeing Unknowing (ironically set in Munich) and it was the WORST, most BORING action film I have ever had the unfortunate displeasure of watching. However, Frilly's was yummy, not boring, and totally a pleasure.

So good night blog land. I will now (try) to go to sleep dreaming of my castle and horses and singing birds and fairy tale disney stuff. 

6 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to go there too! We have a lot of the same places to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. /spoiler/ I can't believe they blew up January Jones at the end. She is far too beautiful to die like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. well personally, i think her acting deserved it...but I was suprised as well...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. @monica
    we should one day take a trip somewhere!!!!!!!!! lets go some where cool like Jordan or Moracco

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg I've been there :) It's amazing
    fun fact: only about 6 or 7 rooms are actually finished in the castle because the guy who built it, Ludwig II of Bavaria went nuts at some point during construction and they kicked him out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Jealous!!!!!! justin wants to go there so badly we are thinking about going in the next couple of years..maybe...
    that is so funny about the rooms! I want to buy it, finish it and turn it into a hotel/my home..how awesome would that be!?

    ReplyDelete