Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2012

AAAAND off she goes

Well hello strangers.
It's been awhile. A long while.
Alot has happened over the course of the past year, however thanks to social media outlets, I am sure all of the five people that will end up reading this blog, already know everything there is to know about my life thus far. So this is where I announce I am making, yet again, a new blog. On Tumbler. I know, I know. But this time I HAVE to blog (and vlog) because of this little scholarship I won to go far far away to a land called South Korea (where ever the hell that is). It is part of the conditions of the keeping the scholarship. So deal with it. Actually I am really excited about that blog. I will talk about life in South Korea, travel, eating, studying, not clubbing, studying, eating, not clubbing. You get the idea. So I hope you enjoy that blog because I (hope) I will. For now it will consist of me talking about various travel and getting ready things for South Korea. sooo yeah. GOOOD NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment