Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Guilty.

I am guilty of the one thing women are accused of. I change my mind constantly. As of this morning I decided to keep this blog. I just love it so much. Honestly I am just such a brilliant writer, I wouldn't want to let my past entries drown in the vast, dark waters of the preverbial blogosphere. Just so everyone knows the blogosphere is located under the hydrosphere. (I took earth science a few semesters ago thus I am an expert.)

So I am keeping this blog, yet I am going to start another blog just for South Korea. Why, you ask? Why would I keep two blogs when I can't even seem to keep up with this damned blog? Because I need an "appropriate" blog to send into the Gilman Association who gave me my scholarship so I could go to South Korea in the first place. That is why. So If you want to follow my education and other stuff like that follow that blog. If you want to hear about all the juicy gossip and conundrums that will (surly) arise then follow this blog. Or follow both. Whatever.

So yay blogging.

2 comments:

  1. I need the link to the new blog please! I would love to see what a p.c. blog looks like for education ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I haven't started it yet. I will send you the link when it is up. I already have the domain name-Kimchi Kronicles. I will probably start it beginning of August

    ReplyDelete